2017 Fish Fry
2017 St. Valentine Fish Fry
Friday's During Lent Including Good Friday
4:00 - 7:30 p.m.
To call ahead for takeout, please call 412-851-9176 between the hours of 2:00 - 6:30 p.m.
We thank you for your support of this wonderful time for fellowship and great food! See you during the Lenten season!
- Rev. Victor Molka, Pastor
- Deacon Thom Mills, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Natalie O'Loughlin, Pastoral Associate
- Mr. Cary Dabney, Director of Faith Formation and Evangelization
- Mr. Daniel Kovacic, Minister of Music
- Laura Dern, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Judy Mills, Director of Preschool
- Ms. Joanne Rocchino, Parish Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Rosemary Rovny, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Maryann Wellinger, Safe Environment Coordinator/CCD Secretary
For those who would like to sign up for WeShare, please click the box below. WeShare is a way to contribute your gift to the parish as a one time gift or a reoccurring gift. You can also click the box for more information about the program.
2017 Fish Fry Slideshow
Upcoming Parish Events
Join us at 7:00 p.m. in the Church for the Traditional Way of Cross.
St. Valentine Blood Drive
Saturday, April 8, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in Frawley Hall
Welcome to New Members
Have you moved to the South Hills Area? Have you been looking for a vibrant and welcoming Catholic parish to join? We have many active ministries and activities for all ages. We live by our Mission Statement.
To join our parish, please call the Parish Administration Center at 412-835-4415, ext. 2.
Anticipated Mass: 4:00 PM
Sunday Morning: 8:00 AM, 10:30 AM
DAILY MASS SCHEDULE:
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM
HOLY DAYS: Please See Bulletin
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION:
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Saturdays)
On Mission For The Church Alive
On Tuesday, August 9, 2016, The Most Reverend David Zubik, Bishop of the Diocese of Pittsburgh, presented a meeting on the upcoming On Mission for the Church Alive. The video of his entire presentation is below.