Due to current weather conditions and more snow in the forecast later this evening CCD classes are cancelled for this evening. All 2nd grade parents scheduled for our First Communion meeting will be meet next Wednesday, March 28, 2018 during our CCD classes. Any questions, please contact the CCD office.
Welcome to New Members
Have you moved to the South Hills Area? Have you been looking for a vibrant and welcoming Catholic parish to join? We have many active ministries and activities for all ages. We live by our Mission Statement.
To join our parish, please call the Parish Administration Center at 412-835-4415, ext. 2.
For those who would like to sign up for WeShare, please click the box below. WeShare is a way to contribute your gift to the parish as a one time gift or a reoccurring gift. You can also click the box for more information about the program.
- Rev. Victor J. Molka, Jr., Pastor
- Deacon Thom Mills, Permanent Deacon
- Mr. Cary Dabney, MDiv, Director of Faith Formation & Evangelization
- Kyles Davies, MM, Director of Music & Liturgy
- Mrs. Laura Dern, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Judy Mills, Director of Preschool
- Mrs. Rosemary Rovny, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Maryann Wellinger, Safe Environment Coordinator/CCD Secretary
- Mrs. Maritoni Ogden, Parish Bookkeeper
Anticipated Mass: 4:00 PM
Sunday Morning: 8:00 AM, 10:30 AM
DAILY MASS SCHEDULE:
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 AM
HOLY DAYS: Please See Bulletin
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION:
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Saturdays)