We believe that the Eucharist is the heart and source of our parish unity.
Called by our baptism, and inspired by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to welcome all to live the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Through education, spiritual renewal, service and stewardship, we deepen our faith as a Eucharistic people, and build our community in love.
For those who would like to sign up for WeShare, please click the box below. WeShare is a way to contribute your gift to the parish as a one time gift or a reoccurring gift. You can also click the box for more information about the program.
Come and join us for our third annual festival. We begin every night at 5:00 PM with our dinners served in Frawley Hall. The festival begins at 6:00 and lasts until 10:00 PM.
There is fun for the whole family!
17th Sunday in Ordinary Time
Sunday, July 26, 2015, 10:30 AM
Vacation Bible School
The children from our VBS visited the 4:00 PM Mass and sang their theme song from Vacation Bible School. Thank you to the parents for bringing your students, our crew leaders, snack helpers, and teen volunteers.
4:00 PM Vigil
DAILY MASS SCHEDULE:
HOLY DAYS: Please See Bulletin
SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION:
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Saturdays)
Come and join us on Thursdays beginning at 9:00 AM for Eucharistic Adoration. We conclude the all day Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament with the Service of Benediction beginning at 7:00 PM.
9:00 AM-4:00 PM
9:00 AM-3:30 PM
The office is closed between 12:30-1:30 PM.
Please consult the bulletin for special office hours for Civic Holidays or Religious Holidays.
- Rev. Victor Molka, Pastor
- Deacon Thom Mills, Permanent Deacon
- Mrs. Natalie O'Loughlin, Pastoral Associate
- Dr. Cindi Fuselier, Director of Faith Formation and Evangelization
- Mr. Daniel Kovacic, Minister of Music
- Mrs. Cindy McKitrick, Parish Bookkeeper
- Mrs. Rosemary Rovny, Parish Secretary
- Mrs. Maryann Wellinger, Safe Environment Coordinator/CCD Secretary
- Mrs. Judy Mills, Director of Preschool